Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Teresa Collins - Winter Cards

Sorry it has been so long since I have blogged, but I have some new projects to share with you!  First I made 2 cards using Teresa Collins "Christmas Home Collection - Christmas Damask".  It is a beautiful snowflake pattern, just perfect for winter themed cards.  I just punched a couple of the snowflakes out with a circle scallop punch.  Then I misted the punch outs with a little Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Frost and dried with my heat tool.  I added a clear crystal with my i-rock setting heat tool in the center of snowflake.  Then I used a couple of Memory Box Steel Dies for the flourishes behind the snowflakes.  For the white card I used the Amira die and Pacific POW Glitter paper.  The greeting was printed on my computer and cut out with a Spellbinder Labels Four die.  The flourish on the blue card was cut out with the Larue Flourish die and Marine POW Glitter paper.  The greeting was also printed on my computer and cut out with a Spellbinder Labels Four die.  I will post more on my next project in the next day or so...see you then :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you in blogland...you've got some great stuff! I hope you'll share your TH mini album so that others can see how creative you are. It's awesome! And that bracelet for an upcoming class? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SusanK! I will get those project on my blog as soon as possible :) We have been super busy as The Scrapbooking Studio putting out CHA product. FYI we just put out all of Wendy & Tim's new stamps and Wendy's Art Parts!!! LOVE them ALL!

      Delete