Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Dyan Reaveley Fun at CHA

Dyan Reaveley was in full force with her Dylusions line at Winter CHA 2013.  This lady is a hoot, she has a great personality and she is SO FUNNY :)


 Dyan's art work is amazing!
She had so many wonderful samples in her booth!




I love her couture line.



I love how she doodles the patterns right into the fabrics.





Dyan with Jim Hankins, The Gentleman Crafter.



The last four project are Dina Wakley's.  Dina & Jim are both on Dyan's design team.

(Dina Wakley)

I love the birds!!!

(Dina Wakley)

These are awesome, I love how she uses black around the silhouette it really makes it pop!

(Dina Wakley)

(Dina Wakley)

I had such a good time taking pictures of all the samples, they are GREAT inspiration!
Thanks for looking :)


No comments:

Post a Comment