Friday, June 28, 2013

Birthday Card

Today, I would like to share a birthday card I recently made for my Dad.  You know all those fun ATC classes I hold, well this is what I do with a lot of them.  I turn my ATC's into greeting cards.  All of the stamped images are Tim Holtz stamps.  I used a kraft cardstock base for my card.  I used a combination of Bazzill Kraft and Tim Holtz Kraft Core cardstock for the rest of my card.  To get that worn distressed look on the Kraft Core, just use a Sanding Grip on the color side of the paper.  It exposes some of the kraft base and remove some of the color and you get a really cool distressed look.  I shaded all the edges of my paper pieces and distressed with a bone folder.  The arrow is a Studio Calico Wood Veneer (you can never have too many wood veneers, lol)


Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment