Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June ATC's & Vintaj Book Pendant Classes


Hi all, sorry it's been far too long since I have blogged last.  I'm glad the rain has given us a bit of a break, I'm a little rained out :)  I'm sharing the June ATC class with you today, I know this is so not my norm I'm having such fun with it.  I love the bright colors and I have discovered I really like to doodle.  Class is Saturday, June 15th from 10am-1pm.  If you would like to reserve your seat, give us a call at The Scrapbooking Studio-Bloomington 309-585-0409.  If you can't make it to class, call and reserve a class kit.  I plan on incorporating these fun bright cards into my Dylusions Art Journal!!!


The same day, right after the mornings ATC class, we will learn how to work with Vintaj natural brass.  We will be making a book pendant that you can wear long or short, your choice.  Class is Saturday, June 15th from 2-5 pm.  Give us a call to reserve your seat at 309-585-0409. We will be learning several techniques working with the natural brass.   I look forward to seeing you.



No comments:

Post a Comment