Monday, June 17, 2013

Trinket Box

I hope everyone had a great Father's Day!  Up today, I have the last of my projects using Crate Paper's DIY Shop Collection.  I used 2 Sizzix dies and chipboard to form my box & stand.  The first  Cupcake Stand & Pennant die 657728 made a great base and the second is Square Box die 658058, it is really quite large once assembled.  You can used both of these dies alone or use as I did and stack them for a totally different look.  I used the chipboard, ephemera and paper from the collection.  Then I added some Tim Holtz pieces and a few Studio Calico wood veneers.


I shaded all paper pieces with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Ink and a blending tool.  Then distressed the edges with a bone folder.





You can find everything used to create this fun trinket box at The Scrapbooking Studio.  Thanks for looking, give it a try :)








No comments:

Post a Comment