Tuesday, March 18, 2014

March Art Journaling

It's Tuesday and Spring is in the air, I'm loving it!  Today I'm sharing a couple pages out of my art journal that I created for Practical Scrappers.  The theme of this month for our art journaling was Lucky Me using collage elements, so here's my take on it.
I started off gessoing my base pages, after that dried I used a combination of Antique Linen and Walnut Stain Distress Paint.  I fussy cut some images of vintage photos.  I also used vintage dictionary pages and vintage ephemera.
  The expressions on these two crack me up!!!  The vintage dictionary pages, I ended up painting with Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean and Broken China Distress Paint.  I incorporated some washi tape and did some doodling.
  So there you have it, that's my take on this months art journaling theme, I hope you give it a try.  Head on over to the Practical Scrappers blog, the gals have some great pages they've created as well.  Thanks for stopping by, see ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment